The MST conference is a biennial event jointly organized by universities in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Iran.
The MST2019 will be organized by the Singapore Membrane Technology Centre (SMTC), Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute (NEWRI), at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) of Singapore and MEMSIS is proud to supporting this event.
The MST2019 will showcase the recent advancements of membrane research, development and applications related to water production and desalination, wastewater treatment and reclamation, gas and liquid separations & purifications, energy issues, the environment, special needs, etc. It will provide a forum for exchange of ideas and thoughts, and discussions for the global membrane community. It will also serve to build important professional networks.
We are honored to have the following plenary speakers on MST2019:
1. Prof. Jeffrey McCutcheon, University of Connecticut USA
2. Prof. J.S. (Hans) Vrouwenvelder, KAUST Saudi Arabia
3. Prof. Dr. Ivo Vankelecom, KU Leuven Belgium
4. Prof. Kang Li, Imperial College London UK
5. Prof. Michael Guiver, Tianjin University China
6. Prof. Yung Chang, Chung Yuan Christian University Taiwan
On behalf of MST2019, Iwould like to invite you to join us at the conference and welcome you to Singapore!
The MST2019 will be held at the Nanyang Executive Centre (NEC) at NTU, Singapore.
Details of the venue and registration fee will be announced later.